Advertising and Testimonials.
The National Law prohibits under section 133 advertising that:
- is false, misleading or deceptive or is likely to be so;
- offers a gift, discount or other inducement to attract a user of the health service without stating the terms and conditions of the offer;
- uses testimonials or purported testimonials
- creates an unreasonable expectation of beneficial treatment, and/or;
- encourages the indiscriminate or unnecessary use of health services.
These regulations can be read on the Dental Board of Australia Website.
© Penam Investments Pty Ltd 2014.
Translate This Page